- » Colleen Watson, Ossining, NY
- “ We had Jeffrey cater our son's first birthday party and the food was exquisite. Both adults and kids were bliss. The service was unparalleled and I will definitely be using Soul Luxe again. ”
- » Cheryl Burton, Hartsdale, NY
- “ Every year I use Jeffrey for my Jazz Festival Fund Raiser and every year I, and my attendees, are extremely happy with the service and food Soul Luxe brings to our fund raiser.”
- » L. Markowitz, Westchester, NY
- “ On time, beautifully organized and delicious food! Once you try Jeff you'll hire him for life. ”
Soul Luxe history
Soul Luxe Caterers is the catering division of the Soul of JK Corporation. Soul Luxe was born from a vision of combining culinary knowlege and experience with the traditional foundations of ethnic cuisine. What developed is a tasty fusion of that vision; Soul Luxe pairs it with unparalleled service.
Jeffrey K. Vaden, owner and Executive Chef of Soul Luxe Caterers, has been cooking almost since birth and entertaining friends and clients since college. In 1988 Jeffrey started his first catering business, JK's Pomp & Circumstance, while under employment of the prestigious Maximes’ Restaurant in Granite Springs, NY. Soon after, in 2000, he opened his first restaurant, JK Restaurant & Bar, in Peekskill, NY, changing the name of the catering division from Pomp & Circumstance to Soul Luxe Caterers.
Today Soul Luxe serves the Greater NY tri-state area and provides luxurious Soul Cuisine as well as World Cuisine to its many customers, graciously and with flair.
Our team of highly qualified professionals will make any event a pleasure. From weddings to cocktail receptions, or anything in between, Soul Luxe is your best choice. Our attention to detail, experience, and reliability ensure that your event will be a smashing success.
Our food reflects our commitment to exceptional quality. All meals are prepared under the guidance of Chef/Owner Jeffrey K. Vaden. Jeffrey is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. Jeffrey was also a contestant on Season 4 of the Food Networks "Who Wants to Be the Next Food Network Host"
All meals are prepared with a passion for perfection. Your guests will be talking about the wonderful food for days to come. Our menu has been developed over generations, with new dishes being added regularly. We serve traditional soul fare, as well as World cuisines, with a contemporary flair!
Call or email us today for a free, no obligation consultation! (914) 761-6787
- Executive Chef
Jeffrey K. Vaden
read more about his interview on The Food Network
- Personnel -
Varies According to Event